We went to huntington this last Monday and enjoyed the day at Natalie's house. A little later we ended up going to a little water park that they have in Huntington. Daxen didn't really like it but it was fun to be there.
Stevie and I have been married for 2 YEARS. I cannot believe it. It has gone by so fast but I am so glad to have a great husband who stands beside me in everything that I do. We just went to dinner that night and I made Stevie a video from our wedding. It was great to get out with him and just spend the night together. He is such a wonderful husband and I am so glad to have him in my life.
Halee and Schylers wedding. Yesterday my sister got married. I was so excited to be with her and share in this experience. She is the greatest and I love her so much. I am so glad that we are so close to one another! I am going to miss her tons when she moves back to North Dakota but hopefully she will make her way back to UTAH:) I love you sis. You are amazing and we are so happy for you!
Uncle Chad and Daxen
Our family at the temple
BEST FRIENDS!! I love this girl
Aunt Halee and Daxen
Dancing together.
Dancing again
and again. Daxen took over the dance floor. When the music started he didn't stop until it did. He would shake his bum, clap, and then walk a little bit and spin in a circle. It was so cute:) I love him so much he just makes everyone laugh.
Our family at the reception.
We had a fun week and we can't wait to go on our cruise with one another:)
4 comments:
Awww so like you had so much fun! Happy Anniversary!! Two years seems to fly by huh! Dax is still so cute, cant wait to see you guys soon!
Fun I am glad you guys are having doing good. I wish I could have come to Halee's wedding it look awesome. Please tell them congrats for us.
Congratulations to your sister! She looks beautiful. I haven't check your blog in a little while and I've missed a lot of cute pictures. The girls love to sit here at the computer with me and look at how cute Daxen is. We all loved the one of him asleep in his car seat with his hands behind his head. We miss that little guy.
Sounds like a nice weekend! =D HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you two!
Post a Comment