Saturday, July 25, 2009

Daxen at G-pa and G-ma Streams / The cruise

Daxen stayed at Grandpa and Grandma Streams house! Thanks again for taking pictures. It looks like he had a wonderful time:)

Daxen and Grandpa

Eating some goldfish

Playing basketball with Uncle Joey

Dumping the dump truck

Pushing the stroller!

Again pushing the stroller. Grandma said that was his favorite thing to do!

Hanging out with Uncle Joey

Trying to ride the Unicycle!

Riding on Uncle Joey's shoulders!

Going down the slide!

Just taking a walk!

Petting the horses!

There are a lot of picture so just enjoy! We had a blast on the trip and we were so glad that we were able to go! Thanks again to Steve and Carol Ann who took care of Daxen for us! We are so blessed to have amazing parents!

Lunch!
Lunch right when we got on the ship!

Learning to put on our vest correctly!

Getting our rescue instructions!

My crazy Dad:) but we all love him!

EWWWWWW!

NICE!!

Monkey face schyler

Dinner our first night!

At dinner!

Halee and I at the game show!

The men sliding down the slide!

Halee and I

Again

and Again, Kisses for our husbands:)

MY INCREDIBLY HOT HUSBAND!!

Stevie and I just laying out!

Us again.

On the deck!





The story about the free throw contest was this......the boat was swaying and the hoop was completely crooked:) Well we all ended up with 1 out of 5 except Chad(who i forgot to get a picture of he got 2 out of 5 and my poor husband got 0 out of 5. so YES chad won and screamed I FINALLY WON A SPORTING EVENT IN OUR FAMILY! lol...we are all so proud of him!!:)

Dad and Mom

Rylee and Chad

Ryan was alone so Chad and Halee kissed him!

Halee and Schyler

Amy and Jason
Stevie and I at the captains dinner

Look really close and you can see dolphins:) I was in heaven is was awesome. They were swimming right next to the boat and jumping out of the water!

And again. It was darker so we couldn't get good pictures.

At one of the showtime's

In the morning....going to Catalina!

The sunset...it was beautiful:)

Ryan (Catalina island is in the background)

Where he wanted to eat...but we didn't:)

HOLD ON!!

We found tons of these little crabs all over and were trying to catch them! But they were a little to fast for us!

Looking for the crabs

Jason trying his best to figure it out!

Everyone trying to figure out how to get up the rock

Stevie Flexing...once again he is pretty good looking:)

Jumping off the cliff. Jason

Halee
Schyler
Stevie....I wish I would have gone but I wanted good pictures!!

Kayaking! It was a lot of fun and a seal even popped up about 2 feet infront of us. We almost ran into it!

Our boat!

Lunch in Catalina

Lunch in Catalina

Lunch in Catalina

I was so tired after kayaking I needed a nap!

At dinner

Funny Face

My mom freezing at dinner!

Playing bingo...we lost but it was fun:)

The cute little elephant that our room keeper made for us:)

In Mexico

Looking good:)

Halee and I testing them out!

Us on our dune buggy!

Stevie and I at the blow hole in Mexico.

Stevie and I

Driving the dune buggies and ryan is on the 4 wheeler

Stevie driving! He looks so good:)

Jason and Amy behind us at a stop light!

Right when we got there Jason burried his back tires...so we had to help him out!

My dad got left so he went on top of the tour!
Stevie and I at the last dinner
Our amazing waiter:)
A bunny, which doesn't look so much like a bunny!
Taking a rest before leaving the boat!

Halee, Amy, Schyler, and Chad

Mom and Ryan

Stevie the day we got off of the ship

Our flight home! (Of course Chad doing bunny ears in the background)
We had so much fun and I am glad that I was able to spend the week with my family and not to mention time with my husband. I am glad to be back and with my baby I missed him so much!

5 comments:

Amber Staub said...

I loved looking at aall your pictures. What a great trip! That's so cool you guys saw dolphins swimming right by the boat. That sunset was beautiful. It looks like Daxen had a fun time at Grandma's and Grandpa's. He looks so cute pushing the stroller.

Adri and Cory said...

Wow looks like fun! Daxen is such a cutie and it looks like he had fun at grandmas!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

Looks like you had TONS of fun. Glad you got to go and that you are now home with the little man. =D

Zeke and Allie said...

oh my goodness Zeke and I are so jealous of your trip!! it looked liked you guys had so much fun with your family. Your little boy is also so cute and he will have to marry our little Leah! Okay so as of right now that is what we want to name her!! ha ha but we will see. I know we miss you guys too and we really need to hang out. Sadly weekends are our only days off so we will have to plan a weekend soon! we love you guys :)

Robbie, Kelly, Jared and Payton Merrill said...

Why wasn't I invited on the cruise? How rude. Just kidding. I miss you guys. I hear you might come down next month with Jason and Grandma. If you are still trying to decide, just stop. I made up your mind for you. You are coming!!! Love ya lots.