Sunday, July 5, 2009

OUR FUN WEEKEND

Friday morning I woke up around 7:30 in the morning. I walked outside to see these hot air balloons! It was cool. Not that I haven't seen them before but it was fun. Stevie and I decided to go down and see where they were taking off and landing. We were able to see them land and take off! It was a good way to start the day.


This one was right above us! They are a lot bigger than what I had thought.
This weekend we were able to go and have a family reunion. I have not seen my cousins for quite awhile now so it was fun to get together and hang out! We had fun riding 4-wheelers, going wake boarding, tubing, and having a carnival!


We took Daxen out on the tub. He liked it at first and then by the end of it he was ready to get off. Halee came with me first because Stevie was taking pictures but then half way through wanted to get on. I have to tell you, I was laughing pretty good at Stevie because he weighs more than Daxen and I combined so he was weighing down the one side of the tube. So it was kind of folding in half he continued to yell "BABE THE TUB IS DEFLATING"...when in all reality we were just fine he was just heavier than us!

Stevie and I on the tube

Stevie and Halee
Steve wake boarding. He did such a good job!

Until...well he looks like he is doing a trick when in reality he ended up doing a complete belly flop.
Daxen and I on the boat.
Sleeping. He stayed on the boat for about 3 to 4 hours and did PERFECT. Took two naps while we were out there. Played in the water. Didn't even cry once! He is such a wonderful baby.

Stevie and I
Daxen at the front of the boat with Dad.
Right after he woke up from one of his naps.
Me wake surfing. This is my favorite thing to do. I did get up but not for very long. For some reason it just was not working out for me that day. Hopefully I will be able to go and do it again.
Daxen driving with Dad. We just sat in the boat on the way back from the lake. He loves his steering wheels.

Aunt Halee and Daxen
After we ate lunch. We go ready to have a little carnival for all of the kids. It turned out great and they had a blast. At every game they got tickets which could be turned in for Prizes.

Daxen winning the limbo contest!

Picking out ducks.

Playing ski ball...(he just cheated a little bit)

Not sure what the name of this game is. But he dropped the rings into the holes.

Ring the alligator!

Tossing the rings!

Daxen splashing Dad with sponges.

I love this picture. He was trying so hard to fit all the way through or maybe just showing that his muscles are just as big as the guys on there.
This is how Daxen falls asleep in his car seat. He was so tired on the way home. It took him about 5 minutes to fall asleep.

3 comments:

Brock Cardon said...

o my goodness it looks like you had so much fun! that is so awesome that you got to go tubing with Dax... and that pic of him sleeping is way cute! and i also love the muscles! anyway i am glad you had fun! hope to see you soon!

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

How how fun!!! It looks like you had such fun that i almost wish i was there!!:) Daxen is getting so big and cute.

Adri and Cory said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I would love to go tubeing and wake-boarding. It has been such a long time since I have gone.