Friday, July 31, 2009

Fun with the Family/Surprise from Stevie/The Bean Museum

When we got back from our cruise we spent Friday and Saturday in Huntington and in Price with our families. Saturday we went to the fireworks in Cleavland. This was Daxen's first time seeing them besides when he was like 3 weeks old. He was in AWE...he didn't move the entire time they were going off. Except to go from laying on me to sitting with his Nana. Who he absolutely loves. My family was there and also Joey came with us!!


He was so proud of himself for breaking off from around his neck!
YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!
The whole gang!
Aunt Halee and Daxen
EWW...that red spit is skittle juice coming down!:)
How he sat to watch the fireworks
When he want to Nana to watch the rest of the fireworks!
This last Monday Stevie surprised me with flowers. If you know me I am not good with surprises, I like them but I am a little stubborn because if I know he is up to something I go and try to figure it out! Well Monday I had no idea he was going to do this. BUT....of course things didn't work out as planned. Out of our 2 years of marriage he has only surprised me once out of the many times he has tried! Well around 6:00 that night the doorbell rings which made me really confused. Thinking it was Stevie I opened the door to find no one there. Which by the way happens all of the time. People ring the doorbell and leave. So I was a little nervous. I heard some leafs break from underneath our stairs. I leaned over the rail to see if I could see anyone underneath them. By the corner of his shoe I could tell that it was Stevie I said "nice try hun". Gosh Dang, Stevie said!!:) As he came around the corner there he was with the flowers. Well as he began to tell me that he rang the doorbell and set the flowers leaning up against the railing that we have. But right before I opened the door the flowers fell and he had to run and grab them so I wouldn't see them on the ground when I walked out. That is where I heard the crunching leaves. All in all I was surprised about him coming home but it just did not work out in his favor. I do love him very much and am so lucky to have a WONDERFUL husband.
Daxen and I went to the Bean museum for the day, because I am so tired of being home:) It was fun and he seemed to enjoy it. After getting over the fear of the big animals. I'm pretty sure running through his mind was "why are they not moving":)

What he does when he wants you to pick him up.
The lion behind him is about ready to attack!:)
Out of all the animals with there half heads laying on the benches he would only touch the penguin.
He was brave enough to touch the bear!
The only picture of us that was remotely close to him even looking at the camera!

Where he wanted to be most of the time.

Going to the museum...he left without me! He thinks he is just as big as the sky when it comes to things lately.

2 comments:

Zeke and Allie said...

that's a sweet hubby you have! :) im glad you are so good to each other and that you have been having so much fun lately! love ya

Whitney said...

I heard on the radio the other day that in August on Tuesdays you can go to the petting zoo (or the dinasour museum but I think the petting zoo would be better) for $2!!! Let's go to get out of our houses!! We can carpool! I'll talk to you tomorrow. :)