For FHE we set up our Christmas! Daxen loved playing in the Tree Box and could care less about everything else that was going on, except when the Ornaments for the tree came out. Then he continued to yell at us BALL BALL BALL. He Did help handing them to Dad who handed them to me to put on the tree!
His first attempt to get into the box. It wasn't so graceful.
Our Tree is a little bare. The colors that I want to do I don't have enough of and my first year which was RED and SILVER the majority of it got sold in the yard sale that we had. Stevie gave me permission to go and buy the ones that I want when they go on sale at the end of Christmas! With the exception that I don't change it every two years!:) I will see if I can keep that promise I made to him.

I went to Stevie's work today and decorated his office. My WONDERFUL Grandma and Mom were so nice to help me. My mom is creative to help me get gifts and my grandma is great and making up poems. She did an amazing job and Stevie only gets to open one present a day. (I did the 24 days of Christmas, so each day he gets a present.)
The poem says, in case you cannot read it.
Its December 1st- there are only 24 more days,
I'm going from store to store in a kind of daze.
I must find 24 gifts and wrap them with care,
You might get something you can wear.
So each day there will be a gift for you,
Open one, don't you dare open two.
When 24 days have passed,
You've opened all the gifts at last.
I'm so blessed to have you in my life,
I want to make you happy being my wife.
The gifts were given with love from me,
To the dearest husband that ever could be.
Daxen's first bubble bath. It wasn't on purpose but he somehow got a hold of the shampoo bottle!
4 comments:
How fun! You always do such fun things for Stevie. I love it. Your tree looks GREAT. And as always Daxen is just too cute! =D
Daxen looks so cute in the tree box. Good luck keeping all your ornaments on the tree. We went many years with our tree decorated on the top half only.
Cute tree. We should get together over Christmas. I will be in price the whole break.
So cute man I so excited to come home I can't handle it! I need to come home sooner hahaha jk that is cute about the bubble bath sneaky lil' devil he is he is! haha
Post a Comment