While I was down in Price I heard that they were having a Carbon Alumni game. It turned out to be alumni against alumni or as they called it YOUNGIES VS. OLDIES. But there will be another game later that the alumni plays against the actual Carbon Team. It was a lot of fun but holy SMOKES. I was dying and our YOUNG team didn't have any subs so we played 16 minutes...2 and 4 quarter while the carbon high team played one another the 1 and 3. Hopefully by the next game I will be in a little more shape! However our team won by 1 point thanks to my mom for keeping score and I scored 4 points!:)
My wonderful team. All of these girls were freshman when I was a senior.
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
1 comments:
Sounds like fun! Trent said he saw you at the High School but didn't expect to see you so he didn't recognize you. =S He said sorry!
Post a Comment