Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rockin Around The Christmas Tree

Daxen dancing to Nana Kaye and Papa Doug's Christmas Card that they sent! :) He loves it and says thank you Nana and Papa!

6 comments:

Halee D. said...

I love that video oh my gosh I just want to come home now and squeeze the lil' guy. love you!

Amber Staub said...

That boy has got some moves. That is so cute. My girls are going to love watching that one. We miss you guys!

Brock Cardon said...

SOOO CUTE!! I love it when little kids dance. Hope you have a wonderful week!!

Akasha Balkman said...

So so cute! What a little stud he is. And he has some great dance moves! :)

T said...

I like the "hula hoop" move! That is sooooo cute!

Zeke and Allie said...

what a cute little boy! i just love him!! we will have to do something over the Christmas break for sure! love ya