Last Friday I was able to go and babysit my nephews. It was a lot of fun and the boys always have fun playing with one another. I had pictures to take that night so I went to make sure exactly where to tell them to go so I took the boys up Provo Canyon where I found a play ground that they were able to play at. They had a blast, not to mention a long run across the park to a bathroom because Dawson had to go really BAD! While I was carrying Daxen running and Carter loosing his pants with every other step that he took! Poor thing. I ended up running with both Carter and Daxen in my arms. Making is successfully to the bathroom before any accidents occurred!
Saturday morning we got up and got ready to go to the Hogle Zoo. It was a lot of fun and Daxen loved being there. His favorite part was the carousel and he threw a little tantrum when we got him off, but soon got over it! They had stations throughout the park where the kids could get candy which Daxen loved because every time they would put one in he would take it right back out and give it to us to open!
Train Ride
He did not cooperate very well!
Daxen pushing the stroller with Dad.
He got tired so he rested his head on his blanket while he continued to push the stroller.
The adorable little baby elephant!
How Daxen looked at the elephant! He was not sure what to think!
Miss Teen Utah! Marissa is so sweet and was more than willing to take a picture with Daxen.
Waiting for the Carousel ride
7 comments:
I love Daxen's little spider costume with the big eyes on top. He looks so cute. That's too funny that he drags that mouse everywhere. That might be the easiest pet you'll ever have to take care of.
SO funny!! I love the picture of him looking at the elephants. They really are weird looking creatures if you think about it. What a cute pet mouse too!
I love the spider costume. How cute is that. Also, that is funny about the mouse. What a cute little guy. sounds like a fun week.
I love that new pet mouse. It is so cute. Those pictures at the zoo were cute. We went to the zoo a coupe of weeks ago and saw all of the new baby animals. I dont know who loved them more, Taija or me.
Okay I love the one where Stevie is smiling and he is just blah... hahaha Also love one where miss Teen Utah is holding him and he doesn't even care. Hahaha Pretty woman who cares. I love the pics of all the boys. I miss them so much! Love you!
He is so adorable. That pet mouse is hilarious! Fun times at the zoo. We really need to go. That baby elephant is really cute. Cant wait to see you guys on Thurs. Love the costume!
How cute! It looks like you guys had a blast at the Zoo! We need to get together for play date soon. How about next week? Tuesday day maybe? Let me know when works for you!
PS. Dax has the cutest little Halloween costume! Are you guys taking him trick-or-treating this year?
Post a Comment