Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Flippin and A Sleepin

Last night we had a Great FHE. I was busy all day working my little tail off to get Daxen's things all organized so we could change his room. That is right folks he is no longer a little boy in his crib. We have officially taken it down and now he sleeps in his big boy bed. For his first night he did pretty well. He probably would have done a lot better if it wasn't for the EXTREMELY LOUD THUNDER, and POUNDING RAIN. While I finished up the room Stevie cooked dinner, which was french toast, eggs, and sausage. Daxen was his little helper. He is so willing to help cook. I love this little man, but I cannot believe how fast he is growing up!

He was so proud of himself if you cannot tell by his face.



He was in his bed for maybe 5 minutes and he had already turned himself! Thank heavens for bed rails.

10 comments:

T said...

That video is hilarious!! HE can NOT be in a big boy bed already!!! He is soooo cute! I love his, "I did it"!! What a big helper.

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I cant believe how big he is!:)

Whitney said...

He is so flippin adorable!!!! That video is great! I love it when he yells, "I did it!!!" What a big boy!!!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

I can't believe that he is already in a big boy bed. That is SO crazy. He is definitely too cute. =D I hope Stevie had a GREAT birthday.

Kaye said...

OK, here comes the Grandma comment. He is too close to the hot stove and too close to the end of the counter!!!! But he is adorable!!! love nana

Behling Family said...

Oh my gosh. Could he get any cuter? He is so adorable. I cant believe that he is in a big boy bed already, and that he stayed in it. It is a great day when you can take the crib down. Good job Dazen, and what a big helper too.

Akasha Balkman said...

How cute! I can't believe he is sleeping in a real bed! He looks so old and grown up! Wow, he really is turning into a toddler! That is so so crazy! I love the video- it's adorable!

Halee D. said...

Okay so yep he loves the blanket... hahaha you can do whatever you want with it just make sure he knows who's that was! lol Second I can't believe how big he is getting and I love the video that is so funny! Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!

Amber Staub said...

I watched that video several times. Usually it's the girls asking to watch the videos again and again but him saying, "I did it" is so stinkin' cute!!!

Olsen_Family said...

I LOVE that video. Daxen is so dang cute, and getting so big. I too love the "I did it" from him.