Friday, October 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY

It was Stevie's birthday yesterday. I was busy doing things to make his day special that I had no time to write anything. I began with going making brownies and then going shopping to get balloons and decorations to decorate his office in Lehi. I got some of his favorite foods and candy so that he could keep them at work and Daxen and I wouldn't eat them:) He said he was surprised but then again he knows I am always going to do something like that to surprise him! After that I came home and got stuff ready for that night. I cooked steak which turned out pretty well considering I have only done it once before! We also ate dumpling that our friend Hongtao made for Stevie the night before for his birthday. THE ARE AMAZING:) Stevie will not share with anyone but me;) jk. He might share with you if you are very nice to him! For his cake, I made him the famous CHEESECAKE which I do not think he has been without for who knows how long on his birthday. We ate it while we watched Imagine That. Which is a pretty good show.

I just want to tell Stevie that Daxen and I are so proud of him and the hard work that he puts in every day to make a living for our family. He leaves at 5:30 in the morning and usually doesn't get home until 7:30 the next night. I don't know how he does it but I would be very tired. I am sure he is but he comes homes eats dinner and plays with Daxen until it is time for him to go to bed. He is such a good Dad and Daxen looks forward to seeing him every day. Every time Daxen wakes up in the morning Stevie is gone. Daxen will walk into our bedroom and shrug his shoulders and say "Dad" and I explain to him that he is at work. It just shows how much Daxen loves being with his Dad and misses him throughout the day. Stevie I love you and appreciate everything that you do for our family. You always make me happy and are trying each day to do something special for me! How grateful I am to you for the priesthood that you hold and spirit that you bring into our home! Thank you for being so great and patient with everything that has been brought to us! We love you and hope that you had a wonderful birthday yesterday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Behling Family said...

That is such a sweet post! We love you Bud. You are an awesome father and husband. We hope you had a great birthday.

Amber Staub said...

Happy Birthday Bud. We love you!
Meesha, it sounds like the perfect birthday meal and dessert. Nice job.