Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SWIMMING and THE CIRCUS



We have made it a "tradition" if you could say to put these goggles on every grand kid:) He did really well he didn't even try to pull them off of his head. He just sat there and played with his fish!!




We heard that the CIRCUS was coming to town and I really wanted to go. Stevie and I took Daxen with us, and also Amy and Dawson came too! It was so much fun. There were elephants, tigers, lions, poodles(that was my favorite part just because they had the cutest little dog that was out of control running everywhere that they had to chain her to the car. Plus she was pink), they had acrobats, and the motorcycles riding in that cage. It was really cool. Not to mention this picture of Daxen asleep was right before the circus started. He closed his eyes and the lights when off. But with all the noise and cheering it didn't last very long! It was really fun and I am glad that we went!

4 comments:

Jamie and Tom said...

yay for pink poodles that have to be chained to the car! That sounds super fun! Those pics of dax with the goggles are pretty much the cutest things ever haha

Moke said...

You guys are so quick with your posts. Those pictures of Daxen with the goggles on is SOOO cute! Sounds like a pretty neat circus.

Zeke and Allie said...

your family is so cute! we really miss you guys and i cant wait to hang out again and for our party when we all turn 21. :0

Olsen_Family said...

Those goggles on Daxen are so dang cute. I just had to laugh when I saw those pics. He is such a doll. You just want to squeeze him so tight, and nibble on those cheeks.