I came along this video after finally getting my camera out of my husbands car and decided that it needed to be posted for the fact that I think we all need a laugh! During New Years we were able to spend it with my family. We were downstairs playing the WII with the new game that we had received. I am not sure what it is called my it consists of 12 different games you can play. Stevie in this video is racing horses. Where you have to well...you will see Press Play and have fun:) Sorry it is not right side up!!
I have to put a picture of Daxen:)
We miss you Aunt Halee (He isn't loving the CELERY that she is feeding to him he is love the RANCH that she just happened to put on before it went into his mouth)
6 comments:
Wow, that video was quite fun, you have a silly husband.
I hope things are going great for you guys, your boy is oh so very cute
That is so funny! you guys are great and i love seeing pictures of the little guy... hope you have a great week!
i think i laughed more at you and your mom laughing...it totally sounds like little birds or something...:0)
I love that Stevie is totally oblivious that everyone is laughing at him. He turns around like "What is causing that disturbance over there?" He would be an awesome jockey!
Daxen's face makes me smile. How can that little face not just melt you?
I needed a good laugh. That video is so funny. As always those pictues of Daxen are so adorable.
And that is why he loves his aunt halee cause she gives him the "good stuff" :) I miss you guys too! I love you!
Post a Comment