Daxen is doing very well. We just had his 6 month appointment today. He received four shots and he didn't like them one bit. He is rolling all over the place, and hasn't mastered the art of getting on all fours. He does however have superman down to a science. Arm and legs both in the air:) He weighed 17.7 which put him in the 48%. He was 25.7 inches and was in the 18%. His head was 17.5 which is in the 64%. He is quite different in everything. Chubby, Short, and has a pretty big head:) But he is so darn cute! We love him and are so happy to have him with us!! He is even starting to give very slobbery kisses!
The Stream family sledding:)


9 comments:
aww that picture of dax is soo cute! How is everything going? Are you doing school stuff still? Also, do you have access to our blog yet? I added you but didn't know if it worked.
We had soo much fun sledding. I am glad that we all live soo close so we can have fun together. I have a video of Dacer going off that big jump when I download my pics I Will put it on my blog.
Daxen is such a cutie! I am glad he is doing so well. Don't worry, Kodi at one appointment I so vividly remember was like in the 5% for height and like the 1% for weight well her head was in the 90%....not joking!! I almost cried! Would you mind sending me any pics you have of the sleding day? I don't have any.
Man, I miss all those kiddies sooooo much! I bet sledding was so fun (and funny). So sad we weren't there.
He is such a cutie!! we missed you at moms and tots this week- hopefully I will see you there next week. I hope your Christmas was great!! Don't you just love those slobbery kisses?! That is the ONLY time that could ever be cute!!
Im so glad that you guys were able to come sledding with us. It was so much fun. Daxen is such a sweetie. He is such a trooper, just laid back and is content with just about everything. He is getting to be such a big boy. Sounds like he is growing and doing just fine :)
What a precious picture of him smiling. He is such a happy baby. I love the picture of all the kids in the snow. My girls would have loved that.
Thanks for letting me have such a great time with my little stud! I love that kid and thanks for such a great time. I enjoyed spending time with you and Stevie! I love you!
Dax is so stinkin cute! How have you guys been? How's school and being a mom? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment