Saturday, February 21, 2009

SWIMMING SWIMMING ALL DAY LONG

Today we went swimming. It was Daxen's first time and he seemed to enjoy it! He never cried after all the splashing and going down slides. It was a lot of fun and hopefully we can make it something we do more often. Amy, Jason, Dawson, and Carter also came along with us. It was so much fun.


The first picture was one of the water attractions that they had. The bucket on top fills up with water and dumps out. Stevie and I took a turn taking Daxen down the slide! The other picture is for little kids to go down the slides. Stevie sent Daxen down the far one that you can't see and Uncle Jason was there to catch him. They also have a big slide for kids, a lazy river, and a entire other pool for lap swimming!

Daxen and Dad in the Lazy River.

When we were down we got Daxen in warm clothes and put him in his car seat. Within 2 minutes he was out and slept for about 4 hours!!
Dad and Daxen on the big slide!!

7 comments:

Joey & Lara said...

it looks like you guys had a really fun day!! Where was the swimming place at?? It looks like so much fun!!! Daxen is so cute and getting way big!! glad to see you guys are doing good! :)

T said...

Love his purple speedo! So fun! His facial expression doesn't even change when he comes out of the water slide. Just another day in the neighborhood! So funny.

Zeke and Allie said...

It looks like you guys had a fun day! :) I cant believe you went swimming with this cold weather! even if it is indoors I have to wait until it is like 90 degrees outside ha ha. well love yo guys and we will hopefully see you soon! love ya :)

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

Looks like TONS of fun. I am jealous---I love to swim! =D

Amy said...

Looks like so much fun! Your baby is growing sooo fast! But they all do that! SAD

Akasha Balkman said...

Thanks for your comment! You are so sweet. I love the pictures and videos you put up on your blog! I was just looking at it- and Daxen is getting so big! How old is he now? We should get together and do a play date with our babies! You are living in Provo, right? I live really close to University Mall :) Well, let me know if you want to get together sometime! Bye!

Amber Staub said...

What a fun swimming place. Swimming is the best way to wear kids out. Summer times are the best nap times down here because there is a lot of swimming going on.