Tuesday, May 12, 2009

CRAWLING DAXEN STYLE

Daxen has been crawling for about a month now and has mastered it pretty well. However some may say that his crawling is not the normal crawling approach, it works for him. He does get a big red mark on his leg and it gets very dry, but this is just the way that he likes to do things. He is getting into everything and I have to keep my eye out for him all day long. He is pretty good at just staying in the kitchen and living room because I close all the doors to every other room. I cannot believe how big he is getting and the fact that he sure has his own personality. Screams at the sight of people which seems to be uncontrollable. He just has so much excitement he can't hold it in. He is now starting to throw more tantrums than before and he is getting to the point where he pushes away from things or gets very angry if you take something away that he is playing with that he shouldn't be. His tantrums usually consist of arms flying all over with teeth clenched tight together while screaming at you. But he is the best baby in the world. He is so chill and just loves to hang out and play by himself. I love being home with him and being able to watch him grow and learn new things every day. Also...his face is getting better...the blister that happened to come is healing nicely and his tooth finally came all the way through.

1 comments:

Ian and Bonnie Gutzman said...

Meesha, he is so cute-I love his crawl! I hope he didn't throw too horrible of a tantrum on your first mother's day :)