Daxen has finally started to become mobile. He still hasn't mastered crawling everywhere but he does it when he wants to! It is a lot easier for him to do it when he doesn't have any clothes on his legs then he doesn't slip. I am excited for him to start crawling but people say that I will not like it!!:) I guess we will see!
Easter time was great! We got to go to Schyler's homecoming and hang out with my sister Halee. It was a great weekend:) We had Easter at my mom's. Stevie helped Daxen look for his Easter basket. Daxen loved his toy from the Easter Bunny!!
Daxen also got his pictures taken 2 weeks ago. It was a lot of fun and they turned out AWESOME! Thanks again Michelle. If you want to go and look at some of them that she took go to www.rustybucketphotography.blogspot.com.
11 comments:
How Cute! The pictures turned out SO good. What a cute little boy! =D
I love when Olivia became mobile. They start to entertain themeselves a little more and that is nice. Of course they do get into everything, but thats just how kids are. He is so cute!
aww yay for dax! He's getting so big! Those pictures of him are soo adorable! he's a cutie
O he is so cute and that is so fun that he is able to move around by himself! I havent seen you guys forever!! well i hope you have been having lots of fun and cant wait to see you! o my goodness those pictures are sooo darn cute by the way! i want Cal to take pictures like that... SO FUN!
THose pictures are beautiful! It help when you have such a handsome little man!! The last two are my very favorite. That is going to be his new nickname.."Chill". I love it. So excited to see him in a few weeks (okay, you guys too).
The pictures are SO CUTE!!!!!! He is adorable and such a big boy! I LOVE all of the ones where is wearing the beanie...so adorable!
I can't believe he's getting around. I can't wait to see that. We had one of those ball poppers, my girls loved it.
I checked out his pictures and wow, they are great. My favorite is the last one, it's a black and white close-up with his hat one. That one is precious. He does have awesome eyes.
Those pictures of Daxen are so cute. Hey will you tell amy to add me to view her blog.
Pam
pbeaner@hotmail.com
Meesha- Daxen is super cute! I loved it when Addy started crawling! It was fun to see her learn so much so fast. She got into some things but it was fun to see what she had been thinking about doing the whole time she was just sitting there before. You will have fun! Miss you!
Yup, I'm awesome. Your banner is super cute.
Oh and the crawling baby isn't bad either.
Love you!
Those pics are so cute! Thats exciting to see he is starting to go everywhere. I loved watching Italia crawl but they do get into everything. I just tried to enjoy what you could with them because before you know it he will be walking.
Post a Comment