Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

Hey everyone,
After some long thought about it, we have decided to go private and I am willing to take the time to do it! Just leave your e-mail address and I will send you an invite!
Thanks!!

30 comments:

Allyson said...

Add us :)
zachary.allyson@gmail.com

Derek and Paige Potter said...

Hey Meesha,
We would like to stay in touch. sporty_morley89@hotmail.com

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

I want to be added:
marydick22@yahoo.com

Joey & Lara said...

harrislara2@gmail.com-- Add me too!!! :)

Moke said...

monique_shanae@yahoo.com

whitney.evan said...

I want to be added!
mammaofchad@gmail.com

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

We want to be added. We enjoy keeping in touch! natalie_lynn21@hotmail.com

Ian and Bonnie Gutzman said...

igutzman@gmail.com
Thanks!

Luke and Mary said...

Us too please!
marylou_hoo@hotmail.com

ps- love the master shifoo (how ever you spell it) pictures!

Zeke and Allie said...

meesha here is our email allie.atwood@eaglemail.com
we miss you guys and love you lots! we need to really plan a time to get together because I know how busy we all get but we want to hang out with our best friends because we have not done it in so long! :)let me know what you think

Brock Cardon said...

Hollywood_gymnast@hotmail.com and beerok85@yahoo.com... thanks!

Kira said...

kiragraff@gmail.com

jeni and jordan said...

jenilrhodes@yahoo.com

Russell and Emilie said...

emilie.dunn@eaglemail.ceu.edu
miss you

Anonymous said...

Hey I want in.
erica_ann_nielson@hotamil.com
Thanks!

T said...

tiffany.wade@yahoo.com

Heather said...

heeter_mama@yahoo.com

Bonnie King Photograhy said...

Add me too bkingphoto@hotmail.com

Olsen_Family said...

yankeefam@yahoo.com

Janeal and Brett said...

Hello! We would like to keep in touch as well. Our address is nealieneedles@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hey meesha add us....
http://alisontucker.blogspot.com/

Justina Selim said...

I would love to be added
justinaselim@gmail.com

Janelle said...

jatulipan@yahoo.com- Thanks!:)

T-Fam said...

amie.s.terry@aggiemail.usu.edu

T-Fam said...

ps. this is just a school blog I will eventually get a real one!

Adri and Cory said...

Us too...
cottam_family@yahoo.com

jayandmeganlott said...

Hey Meesha. Our address is jmbcblott@infowest.com

Jamie and Tom said...

don't forget us! jamiehebdon@yahoo.com OR tom.hebdon@gmail.com. Sometimes it logs us on with tom's email and we don't realize it ha.

Amber Staub said...

arstaub@gmail.com

Akasha Balkman said...

We really need to get together for that play date! Your little boy is adorable! Keep in touch, my email is akasha.balkman@gmail.com