Monday, September 22, 2008

A BIG POST ONCE AGAIN!

ALL SMILES

I decided that I would try to get Daxen smiling because it makes my day when I go and get him in the morning and the first thing he does is SMILE at me! These are some of the pictures I got of him smiling and LOVE THEM:) I think he is the cutest thing ever!!



This picture is my favorite! He was so Happy and I got it just at the right moment:) I don't know what the deal is with his mouth but he sure does love it open most of the time!!

LOOKING GOOD:)

Just snuggling up with my blanket!!

CHUCK-E-CHEESE! Amy and Jason took me with them to Chuck-E-Cheese after their boys swimming lessons! It was so much fun just hanging out and not being at home!! Daxen didn't like it much but what can you do when you are only 2 1/2 months old!!
He didn't like the truck at all as you can see!

Amy, Carter, Daxen and Me!!
Thanks Amy and Jason for taking us it was so much fun:)

CRAFTS!!
Thanks again to my sister-in-law AMY who never gets bored of me and lets me come over to her house and do some crafts since my house is a little bare! These are some of the things that I worked on at Amy's house that I know have hanging in my house! They are so much fun but a lot of work! Amy made this first one for me! I LOVE IT! I hand painted everything else!



8 comments:

Dunn Family said...

Your Little boy is ADORABLE! I love his smiles! They are definately contagious! Your crafts are really cute too!

Jamie and Tom said...

aww hooray for dax and his smiling face! which I still haven't seen in real life!! we need to fix this. Good job on the crafts too! They are super cute! by the way, just for an update for ya, Tom has dental school interviews so far at Marquette in Wisconsin, Kentucky (which he leaves for sunday.. sad!), UNLV, and Indiana. We should be hearing from a ton more schools this coming week or the next. It is sooo scary!! Tom really likes the sound of kentucky... We'll see once he actually gets there!

Jamie and Tom said...

by the way I just looked on CEU's website (trying to find an online library that will actually let me find my research stuff rather than making me pay for it haha) but your picture is on the main page! I think it switches every time, but it is of you and allie and brandi at graduation! You're famous :)

Amber Staub said...

I love the crafts! I wish I loved closer so I could be in on that. Those pictures of Daxen just melt your heart. The smiles are precious.

Moke said...

Wow, cute crafts. I wish I had places to put crafty stuff...come to think of it, I wish I was crafty. Maybe when I am not in school and have a little extra time I will become crafty. Daxen is getting sooo big. Cute little smile too.

Mike and Larissa said...

I love the crafts your going to have to hook me up when i get married :D

Adri and Cory said...

Nice job! Crafts are always so much fun. I love making crafts cause you don't have to go spend as much money, and you love it more cause you made it the way YOU wanted it to look, not to mention all the work you put into it. They are all so cute!

T said...

Daxen! Those are the first smiles I've seen. So cute! Your crafts are so cute! I wish I had the attention span to sit and do crafts.