Tuesday, August 5, 2008










We just want to thank everyone for all that they did at the blessing! We appreciated it all! We were so happy that so many people could make it! We love our little guy:) He is the best baby in the world and we are so blessed to have him in our lives. I know Daxen can't say anything but I know he was happy that everyone was there too:) We can't wait to see everyone again. The family reunion was great, thanks for such a great time!

2 comments:

Dunn Family said...

Hey sweetheart! I am so sorry I missed it. We are just way busy trying to move and everything. He looks adorable and I am glad everything went well. I sure it was beautiful and I am sorry I could not be there. Hopefully we will be able to see more of each other after you move up here.

Amber Staub said...

I'm so glad we were able to be there for Daxen's blessing. He is such a cutie pie. It was a great afternoon. Keep posting lots of pictures of that little guy, they change so fast. We love you guys!