

He is 2 months old! I cannot believe how fast this little guy is growing up! It is crazy. At his two month appointment he weighed 11.8 and was 23 1/2 inches long! Stevie and I cannot figure out where he is getting his heigth from since he has short parents, but hopefully it stays strong:) We don't want another little stevie on our hands at 80 pounds in the ninth grade!! He was right on average at 50% with his weight but was above average at 75% with his height. He also received his 2 month shot from the health department and he was not a happy camper. He kept mom and dad up pretty much the whole night because his poor little legs hurt him so bad! We love this little guy so much! We love being parents and taking care of him! He is just a chill little guy and doesn't get fussy most of the time! We will keep you posted on all of his accomplishments:) 
Has anyone seen my binky?
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
8 comments:
yay! He's so big! I can't believe he's in the 75 percentile. Where the heck did that come from? Do your arms still get tired from holding him? That is always what kills me when I hold babies... I think moms get a super power when they have a child to be able to hold them all the time. super strength! haha anyways sounds like you are doing good! :)
ps.. that last comment (and this one) is from jamie! I didn't realize tom signed on with his email... it alwasy keeps him logged in and it throws me off every time. just so you know.
OH he is so cute! I am glad everything is going well. I know that when Italia got her shots we gave her baby tylenol about 30 min. before and that seemed to help with the pain. I don't know how you feel about what you give him but I just know that seemed to help with us. And do you have Tenelle's email so that I can be invited to her blog?
I love that you update your blog often! It looks like Daxen is getting red hair?! is he, or is it just the pictures?
oh my goodness your little one is so dang cute! I forget how little they are!
I'm glad I found your blog! it's been a long time since I've seen either of you. you have a beautiful family.
-sarah g. fryer
It makes me sad I can't be closer. Close enough not to notice huge changes in him everytime you post pictures, but I am grateful you update for those of us who are far away. What a big boy!
He is getting big. I wish we were closer to hug and kiss on him more. That last picture with his binky is really cute. I love the face.
Found your blog! Daxen is adorable. I am sad to admit that my little monster is barely rolling over! You must have an over achiever on your hands!
Post a Comment