This last weekend Stevie and I had the opportunity to go to the Bountiful Temple and then to lagoon! We had the best time at the Bounitful Temple it is amazing. I have to tell you though that the first picture with us infront of the temple was taken by a stranger (who obviously doesn't know how to take pictures) We of course love pictures of ourselves but the main reason to take a picture at the temple is to have the temple and you in it:) We laughed about it and did our best at taking the picture and did a pretty good job! Thanks to Stevie! The Video is pretty funny also, we decided since this was going to be our last trip anywhere for a long time we were going to do the catapult at lagoon! Watch Stevie very closely and see if you can figure exactly what is going on:) I'm pretty sure you will figure it out because it is pretty obvious! Thanks to Zeke and Allie Atwood for getting Stevie and I free tickets to be able to go to lagoon,
it was a blast!!
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
4 comments:
That is so funny! No way I would make it through that without some kind of "accident" (puke, pee, etc.). We went to Lagoon in July and that big boat that rocks back and forth that's been there forever, just about did me in! I am getting to be a whimp in my old age. I am glad you guys got to go have fun.
haha that is funny. I remember the last time you went on that, you had a similar experience that stevie did! You did good this time! I'm proud of you! :)
Don't you hate when people don't think about the picture they are taking!!! =D At least you got a good one with the temple in it!!! It sounds like you had a blast at Lagoon! Did you leave the little guy home?
Stevie-
Kevin said to tell you he feels your pain. He got sick just watching the video. Ya, were old.
Post a Comment