Thursday, August 14, 2008

Washington Trip




My husband is finally back from Washington! I missed him very much but he had a wonderful time! These pictures of our their fun trip that they had! There were on the boat most of the time but during the night time they were either playing a game of risk or a game of monoply! They also had a chance to fly in a plane and go to a Mariners game! He had a lot of fun with Michael and Joey and said that the funnest part of the trip was the lake, tubbing and wakeboarding, and the games they played and the airplane ride so pretty much the whole trip! It was a long week without him but I am glad that he is home safe and sound! Next time I think I will go with him that is if we don't have another new baby!!


2 comments:

Amber Staub said...

Wow! That picture of you guys tubing is awesome. Are those Joey's skinny legs that are flying in the air? What a great opportunity it was for you guys to all go up there and have a blast.

Moke said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! That tubing picture is funny. Whos legs are flying in the air? I wish I could have gone.