Thursday, August 14, 2008

PAINTBALLING





We went paintballing yesterday and it was so much fun! I had never been before and I will tell you what those things hurt! The first time I got hit I was "HOLY CRAP" but then it wore off after a few minutes! Stevie and I became a team were I was the bate and he shot at people when they shot at me! I was willing to scarifice myself so my husband could shoot at people! The weird thing about it was I got hit less then being the bate then I did being by myself so it worked out pretty good! I have battle wounds but they are pretty cool looking! My sister wins for the best battle wounds though! As you can see in the picture that is her lovely leg which got hit three different times which are huge and bruised! It was very fun, and I hope to get to go again soon because my husband bought me a gun which I didn't know he did but now we both have one:)

4 comments:

Jamie and Tom said...

wholey cow! Halee's leg is painful to even look at!! I've been paintballing once but I hid behind the same tree the entire time I played casue I was so scared. I didn't dare go out, so I never got shot at, and I never shot! it worked out wonderfully! It was forever ago though. Anyways I'm proud of you. you're brave :) haha

Amber Staub said...

I've never been paintballing. I always thought it sounded like so much fun though, but looking at you sister's leg, I'm not sure that ranks very high up there on my fun list. No really, it looks like you guys had a blast and I would love to play sometime.

Adri and Cory said...

All I can say is OUCH! I think that I am too big of a wimp to paintball. I would probably just hide the whole time!

Moke said...

The first time I got hit by a paintball was by Brandt and he shot me in the butt when he was about 5 feet away! It hurt SOOO bad! I do admit I teared up a bit. I had a nasty welt and bruise on my butt for the next week or so. Those battle wounds are awful. I feel bad for her. looks like you guys had fun though.