Monday, August 18, 2008

Our Family Picture


I love this picture! It was the only one where Daxen didn't have his arms flying in the air across his face and he also didn't have his face all distorted:) This being a picture of my family I would like to tell my Husband how much I appreciate all that he does for me! It has been one crazy year but I couldn't have asked for more. We have had our troubled times but I can honestly say that they have made us grow closer together. I couldn't imagine my life without him or our little boy! He is the greatest husband and has always been there for me. We are still learning the in's and out's of marriage but hopefully one day we will get them all together:) I love being with him every minute of every day(that is not a lie I get mad when he wants to leave me:)) I love him so much because he has made everything that I have hoped for come true! Here is to my husband the greatest man on earth and this dream of ours that we hope will come true:) IN THE END I WANT TO BE STANDING AT THE BEGINNING WITH YOU!!

8 comments:

Jamie and Tom said...

aww your cute little family! Your picture is way super cute! Dax is so little! I still want to meet him! Have you moved yet? How's that going?

Behling Family said...

Your family picture turned out really cute. I still have not seen any of those pics yet. Good luck with the move

The Rasmussen Family said...

I want to eat Daxen's little face! In a good way...holy crap he's so CUTE!!!!!!!

T said...

I love that picture too! All three of you look so cute. I think you have a pretty good husband too. I really can't believe I have been married 11 years! That is a miracle. Every relationship has it's challenges no matter what stage you are in. It's just a darn good thing we have this gospel and our knowledge of the plan of salvation to help us through it.

T said...

p.s. Stevie are you lifting again? You're looking buff.

Adri and Cory said...

That picture turned out way cute! Everybody looks perfect! I love new family pics. Especially when they turn out so good!

Barlow Family said...

Cute little family you have there.
I cant believe that all you girls are getting old enough to have these families of your own. It seems like it was just yesterday that you were hanging out at our house being bratty YW for my wife.
Just Kidding. Good to see that you are living the life.

By the way I am very offended that Amy & KK have a link on your blog but Dee and I dont.


Jeff

Moke said...

That is a great picture. You all look so cute and are smiling so perfectly! I like the picture as well!