Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Relaxing Day....I THINK NOT!!

This is a pretty long story but well worth it:)

It started out just like any normal day. Daxen woke up around 8:30 I fed him and then went to do my school work online. He usually is a very good baby and just sits in his bouncer right next to me. But today he was just not having it. He just wanted to be held the entire time. So I am trying to hold him and type at the same time! This is when multi-tasking comes in handy. He usually falls asleep around 10:00 but today he was going to forgo the napping! I finally got him to sleep and put him down in his crib but to my suprise what did I hear in the next 5 minutes, CRYING! I did not know what was going on. Thinking like a new mom I thought he may be sick so I took his tempature(totally normal). Nothing I would do would satisfy him. Then around 2:00 I got ready to leave because I lost my debit card and the last place I used it was at the distribution center. I got in the car and noticed the gas tank was almost empty. I didn't have my debit card to go get gas so I left anyways. BIG MISTAKE. By the time I was going home from the distribution center it was completely on empty. I knew Stevie always parked in the student parking lot where you didn't have to pay so I went there looking for his car because he should have been getting out of his class soon. I went up and down every row looking for his car but could I find it, NOPE. By this time I was in tears (Oh did I mention my phone is with my mom who has my purse with my drivers license in it in Price). I said to myself lets see how far I can make it back home, then thinking to myself I dont' have a phone to call anyone and ugh it was just not looking good. Then with a little prayer in my heart I said Please let me find Stevie (mind you that I was crying pretty hard by this time) If you have ever been to UVU there is that little round about. Well when I was going around it Stevie had just pulled up to enter. I pointed at him and said follow, he was very confused on what I was doing but did as he was told. We pulled up to the gas station across the street and I just began crying to him and he of course comforted me and said it would be okay. He gave me a card to fill up my car and to my suprise wasn't his it was my debit card! WAHOO! Two tender mercy's in a row! Then we came home and he went to work. Well you think that it the end of it, just wait! Daxen and I went to wal-mart to get some things that we needed at the house! That went just fine until we returned home. I went on the computer to finish up some of my homework that I had been working on earlier that morning. When all of a sudden I got light headed and dizzy. I go into the kitchen to eat something but that didn't work out, two seconds later I was in the bathroom throwing up. This came to my suprise because I just didn't know why. After that Daxen was hungry so I fed him but while feeding him I had the same feeling and was on my way to the bathroom again. I set him down on the couch and when I came back I noticed he had spit up a little so I was cleaning him off. I picked him up to see if it had got anywhere else and you can't even imagine. It was all down his back in his hair, EVERYWHERE! The poor kid had been crying the whole time while I was throwing up "MOM HELP." I hurry and gave him a bath, just in time to finish dinner and have Stevie come home! What a great experience the day was!

8 comments:

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

I can only imagine---I HATE days like that. I am SO sorry you had a bad day but hopefully things have gotten better and at least you have a GREAT husband/family to comfort you!!! =D Hopefully you dont have any more days like that for a while! When I added in the comment about taking temple pictures I was thinking of you. =D

Jamie and Tom said...

hello! Tender mercies are the greatest things ever aren't they? when we are lucky enough for them to come.. when they don't, life is tough! sorry you had a crazy day! Hopefully things are going better now!

Moke said...

Oh my gosh Meesha! what a rough day! I don't think I could hold it together, and you still made dinner for stevie, what a trooper!

T said...

OH, sad! I'm so sorry you had such a crappy day! Are you guys feeling better? Please tell me you had PB&J for dinner! What a good mommy and wife to keep it together.

Robbie, Kelly, Jared and Payton Merrill said...

Oh sweet Meesha! Isn't life just great sometimes! Days like that you just have to cry and thats o.k. Love ya Meesha!

The Barton's said...

Mesha!Hey girl! How is it going? I have so much wanted to come and see you guys! My parents don't live in Castle Dale any more so we don't get there very often! Congrats on the little one and getting married! That is so great! I sure miss you guys! How is the fam? Hailey? I found your blog in a round about way...Kinda funny actually! Anyway, keep in touch!
Katie

Adri and Cory said...

What a great day! I have had plenty of those over the five yeas Cory and I have been married. What a relief when they get over. You just keep thinking "could this day get any worse" and then all the sudden it does. It kind of helps me realize and be thankful for the days that all three of my kids cooperate and almost everything goes smooth.

Amy said...

Ok, It's been a while since I've checked your post! It's really cute all revamped. I love it. Looks like all is going well with you and like you are having a great time in Provo. Well I'm sorry about your bad day. But, quite honestly I wish you many more. Why? Because they are what makes you appreciate the good ones!

Love,
Amy