Sunday, September 7, 2008

A BIG UPDATE!!







I have a lot of pictures to post because my computer at homes doesn't let me put my card in and we are at my mom's this weekend so I thought I would do them while I was here! This is the first time that we used this towell for Daxen and Stevie says that he looks like he is a part of the KKK.

Daxen also is doing very well in his crib. We moved him in there after we moved up to Provo and he has done amazing. He is now sleep until 8:00-8:30 in the morning, which is very nice.


Labor day weekend my mom and brother came up and we went bowling at Fat Cats. It was so much fun! Then we went and played laser tag but I forgot to take my camera so I didn't get any pictures of that! It was a lot of fun and I am glad that we were able to do something that weekend! Labor day was pretty cold so we decided to put Daxen in his first beany! He looked so cute and didn't mind it at all!
This is Stevie entering the backyard. He looks a little nervous!
I don't think even Daxen likes him and he doesn't even know what is going on:)
We were invited to my nephew's birthday party on Sep 5! He loves Mickey Mouse so that was the theme of the party! My husband was so kind and generous and played the part of Mickey Mouse. He did such a good job even though half of the time his head wasn't on straight. He really didn't want to do it but I am glad that he did because the kids loved him(well most of them anyways)! The ones with the mickey mouse ears is my nephew Dawson. I got video when Stevie first came out in the costume! Some kids love him and other kids not so much! Stevie of course thought it was funny to chase the kids who were afraid of him!


Who does he look like more? Stevie or Me?

9 comments:

T said...

Stevie, remember back in elementary when you and Trevor were coming up with nicknames for yourselves. Trevor picked out "T-bone", and you picked out, oh what was it?......"MICKY MOUSE!!!" That is hilarious. Things have a way of coming full circle.

Daxen is looking so big. I can see more of both of you in him more than I could before. What a cutie pie!

Jamie and Tom said...

hahaha i saw those pictures of dawson's bday party on Amy's blog, but I didn't know it was stevie in there! That is so funny... of course he chases the kids that are afraid of him. Where did they get a mickey mouse suit? And I think Dax has your eyes and the rest of his features are stevie. He is like a total mix of both of you though. He's a cutie!!

Adri and Cory said...

Oh my gosh how funny. I love it. That really is a good husband. I agree with Tiff. I see more of you both but I think he still looks a little more like Stevie.

Allyson said...

I have no idea who he looks like. I can see both of you in him. That is cool you have him in his crib. Olivia sleeps in her playpen next to my side of the bed. Zach works at night so I can't stand having her in her room. I like having her with me. He is such a cutie! You look so good too!

Dunn Family said...

I think that he has a mix of you both. But I have not seen him in person next to the two of you! I love his little pics especially the towel one! Haha! He is getting so big I love that we can show updates this is the best! We will have to get together sometime definately!

Heather said...

Stevie, I think Daxen looks a lot like our little Grey. Maybe it is just the bald head, but I think there are definate similarities.

Meesha, I am Stevie's cousin by the way. He came to visit my family last month. We all had a great time and wish that you and the rest of the fam could have joined us. Next time...

Jamie and Tom said...

hey meesh. Tom applied to 17 dental schools, not one of them in Utah. I won't bore you with the whole list, but our top 5 or so are 1- Vegas, 2- Virginia, 3- Ohio (Creighton... you do the first 2 years at the U then the last two years in ohio) and then another one, Ohio State... 4-Oregon... then 5- actually I don't really know from here down. We have an interview in Louisville Kentucky on the 29th so we'll see how that goes, then there is more schools we're interested in in Iowa, Florida, Texas, Massachussetts, Arizona... we'll see!! We should know by december or janurary where we're goin! It is so crazy! I am soooo super excited though! scared to death but so excited

Trav and Tennille said...

Meesh, Daxon is growing up too fast. He is adorable. Your little family is so cute.

Amber Staub said...

Hey Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind. Hey Mickey(clap, clap, clap), Hey Mickey(clap, clap, clap)
You're such a good sport Stevie.

Those first few pictures of Daxen I was thinking to myself how much he looked like Stevie, but that last one I can definiately see both of you. What a cutie!