Today is Sunday! Stevie and I went to church at 8:30 in the morning came home and had lasagna for dinner. After that we had a tough game of monopoly, which I lost by the way! I was kickin his butt at the beginning but then ended up losing everything!(I threw a little tantrum messing up the board and throwing the money on the ground) okay not that bad. After the game we enjoyed watching funniest home videos(my husbands favorite thing and only thing to watch on Sunday, he loves it) After that I started cutting out some things that I colored for Daxen so he can have things to play with in church when he gets older. While Stevie was on the computer trying to find the bus schedule so we don't have to pay for gas when he travels to school and work. All of a sudden he screamed "BABE GET OVER HERE QUICK" I was like honey hang on let me finish cutting this out. "BABE NO HURRY" I went over as quickly as my little body would let me. He said "BEND DOWN,CAN YOU SMELL SOMETHING BURNING?" I said yes and we continued to look for the source of the FIRE SMELL. He believed that something was going on with the computer and possibly burning a hole through the wood floor. I continued to watch him sniff, sniff around the computer to find where this questionable smell was coming from. I then turned my head to look outside and what did I see SMOKE!!:) The people below us were having a barbecue and just started up the grill!
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
7 comments:
Whew...close call!!! I can't imagine the feeling of your house or something in your house being on fire!
Thats hilarious! Don't worry my husbands throws those tantrums when I beat him at Monopoly too! LOL!
do you remember the fire we had at your house!? That was the dang scariest thing ever! when halee forgot her cheese in the oven. dah you and fires! haha except for I'm glad there really wasn't a fire this time. We had our share that one time... no more fires!
Okay, the title of your post scared me! I am glad there was really no fire. Stevie should probably NOT go into detective work. Makes me wonder a little how he would fare in an emergency situation. Good thing he has you.
AAhh ha ha ha! Close call. I agree with Tiff with the whole detective work thing. Instead of trying to figure out where it is coming from he just calls you in.
Meesha you guys crack me up! What a sweet little baby. He is so cute. Hope all is well with you guys. Love ya tons!
Hey meesha who is thomas?
Post a Comment