Friday, July 25, 2008


On July 24 it was Daxen's first day with fireworks! As you can tell he wasn't very interested in them and slept through most of them it was still fun!


This little guy loves his bath! He didn't at first but now he would probably sit there for hours just soaking in the warm water!! As you can see he wants to suck on his thumb! While he is sucking on his binky he puts his thumb in the hole so it is as if he is doing so. The next picture is daddy's favorite thing to do to him! He loves doing his hair this way and Stevie can't wait until he gets to do if for real and put hairspray in it to make is stay, or until Daxen gets more hair:)

6 comments:

Moke said...

Hooray! Finally a new post. I know you guys have been busy, but really it has almost been a month. Daxen is just so sweet, cute little thing. And by the way I think Grandpa Don did give us the 'stream machine' he likes things that say our name on them. he gave me this porcelain doll that he ordered off the TV that had the same name as me. He was always so thoughtful.

Dunn Family said...

Oh Meesh he is so cute! I hope that being a new mom is going well for you! His hair is way cute I remember when I did that to italia's once just for fun! Its almost a fun hair do for all babies.

Adri and Cory said...

He is so cute! I love when they start liking their baths. It makes it so much fun!

The Rasmussen Family said...

YAY!! I am so glad I got to hold that little dude for a little while, it filled my desire for another baby. I just have to keep doing that. (for at least a year or two) He is such a sweeeeetheart!

Allyson said...

He is such a cutie! I love looking at your blog and seeing your new pictures. I'm still trying to figure out who I think he looks like. You have such a cute little famil!!

T said...

I KNEW it! You tried to blame me for the hairspray and possible curling iron that was used on your hair, Stevie. It is a greater possibility that I was just kindly doing your hair as you had asked me to like a good sister should.