We got his picture taken at the mall yesterday! It was so much fun and he did so good! I was actually very surprised that he did so well! He was a trooper and we got all the pictures that we wanted! If any of you want certain ones let me know and we will get them ordered! Stevie and I are so excited that he is here and we love him very much:) 











12 comments:
Thank you so much for letting me be apart of Daxen's entrance into the world. It was awesome to witness! He is such a blessing and we are ALL thrilled to have him finally here. I promise to make my boys be the best cousins they can be. Its going to be so fun having you and Stevie and Daxen close! I aplogize if I come across as a "know it all," I just want you to have the best recovery you can. I think you are doing great and keep going strong...we are already such a caring, loving mommy. Daxen is one LUCKY baby!
The pictures are so cute. I love the one of him with the bat and ball, and the last one with his little feet and both of your hands, although it's really hard to have a favorite because they are all so precious. These special little spirits are what make all the sleepless nights worth it. I know it's hard I've been there, but enjoy every moment (even the tough ones) because you will blink and they will be 8 years old!! Can't wait to see him in a few days!
CONGRATULATIONS! He's beautiful! You'll be a great mommy!
Meesh!! he's so cute! My whole entire family still can't believe you are a mom. He's adorable though! I can't wait to actually see him! How have you been doing? Did everything go ok at the hospital? are you adjusting well? how's the house? haha k if you have time, answer all those questions for me. Way to go! He's a cutie!!
Congrats Meesha! He is so cute!
I just want to say Congrats! He is so cute. I hope all is going well with new mother hood and I only live in Orem so if you ever need a baby sitter just let me know. Or just some help around the house! Just give me a call! I hope you are recovering well and feeling okay.
I love the one with him in his little blue shirt and Khaki pants. I would like that one for my fridge if that is ok. He is just so cute!
He is so so so cute! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!
So cute. He is soooo precious. Thanks for getting pictures out so soon for those of us that havn't got to see him yet. My fav is the one with the feet and your hands! I can't wait till we can hold him. Three more weeks!
What a little cutie! Congrats guys! Enjoy them while they are small cuz they grow so darn fast!
how 'bout an update guys?
I love looking at his cute pictures. You need to keep updating your blog. I want to see what he looks like now :D
Post a Comment