Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our New Apartment

Hello Everyone,
So I have been yelled at to update my blog but we haven't really done anything until yesterday:) We cleaned out the apartment that we are going to be moving into! My mom, Amy, Stevie and I worked our little tails off for about 7 hours cleaning yesterday! The apartment was digusting! I have never seen anything like it! We figured it probably hadn't been deep cleaned for years! The sad thing was that even just wiping off the windows collected dust beyond my belief! My mom is a wonderful person to come help us do this and she even fell off the stool which was very sad but she has her battle wound that she is proud of! It feels so good to be done and now we can start taking things a little at a time up there and start moving in before the baby comes! Only 3 1/2 more weeks until he is here and we can't wait! Hopefully the next time that I go up to the apartment I will remember my camera so that I can take pictures of it and show everyone what is looks like!!:)

4 comments:

The Rasmussen Family said...

thank you. now was that so hard? P.S. you gave me too much credit...I was't there for that long. But I guess I'll take it.
Love ya.

Taisa N said...

Hey! Where are you guys moving too?

Jamie and Tom said...

Hooray for new apartment! and yes, you are right.. we do need pictures! and I'm proud of you for updating it! Hope everything is going well! I'm super excited for the babe! It is so weird... one of my best friends is having a baby.. ahh!! i always knew you would be first but it is still weird. SUPER EXCITING though!! haha keep me updated!

Allyson said...

I can't believe only 3 weeks! Email me if you have any questions. I can't wait to see pictures of him!!