Monday, June 16, 2008






This is my lovely belly as you can tell! Well I am not sure about lovely, but here it is:) My sister-in-law Amy started us with the tradition of decorating our belly when we got pregnant and of course Daxen's design was a baseball! My sister Halee was the artist and she did a wonderful job! The best part of the whole thing was while she was writing his name I told her Halee it is DAXEN not ON at the end. She was like its a good thing you told me that! She started to draw the name and when she got done what do you think that first words were out of her mouth were! The O doesn't look right. I was like what O and she just started laughing. Even with telling her 5 times before she wrote the name she still got it wrong:) I am glad that we did it and now have this memory! Only 3 more weeks left and this little guy will be here!! HOPEFULLY

8 comments:

Moke said...

Wow I am impressed! That is a cute tradition. It looks really neat!

T said...

Cute! It looks so good! Your sister did a good job. That is so fun.

The Rasmussen Family said...

Hahaha! What a darling little baseball! Fun tradition huh?!? I already have my next belly painting ideas in store...if baby #3 is a girl (which it will be) she is going to be a flower, if it's a boy, It will be a golf ball. BUT thats not going to be for a while! I love your belly, love it, love it, love it!

T said...

By the way, did you notice right above your cute little pregnant (baseball) belly it says.... "What happens in Nauvoo". What a classic picture! That is funny :0) !!

Amber Staub said...

that looks so cool. It doesn't even look like it's part of your belly. What a great picture.

Anonymous said...

Stevie and Meesha!! This is Ashlee Phillips from your van in Nauvoo! Your baseball belly is hilarious! You guys are great. I have some good pictures I need to email you guys!

Adri and Cory said...

How cool. She did a really good job. The picture that is farther away doesn't even look like your belly. Love it!

Wilson Family said...

haha!! I love it! I sure miss seeing you guys. can't wait to see little Daxen... he's going to be so cute.