Stevie and I were able to finish putting in the blinds, shutters, and contact paper last weekend! It took us about 3 1/2 hours to do. It looks great though! The picture that is on the top left is of our family room, it is a little bit bigger than that because some of it is cut off! Top right is our dining room! I love it because of the wood floor! The next one is of course our kitchen and the next two are the babies room and our room! We do have a bathroom however we forgot to take a picture of it but its just a cute little bathroom and that is where our washer and dryer is stored!

This is a picture of the outside of our apartment! We are the top floor! The stairs on the left side of the building are what we have to climb to get into our apartment! It is going to be very interesting getting things into the apartment up those stairs! The next two pictures are just us working on the apartment! Stevie is putting up the blinds and I am putting in contact paper! He was such a good sport with a little freaking out every now and then because the screws weren't working out very well, but he did a very good job:) We are planning on moving the weekend the 28th unless a little baby decides to come before then!! We are very excited to move up to Provo and get started on our own!!
3 comments:
aww how cute! That will be a good apartment! Your kitchen is big! Ours is like a one-man kitchen and we don't have a table. We have a counter that fits 2 barstools. It is perfect for tom and I but if we ever want guests over, we're in trouble. I'm super excited for you guys! Hopefully everything is going good for you and baby! Let me know when he decides to get out of there! Dan wood (wendy wood.. tom's cousin) had their baby yesterday. She came a month early! she is SO dang cute though!! I just kept thinking of you and how you are going to have one of your own! I'm sooo excited! babies are the dang cutest things ever!!! keep me updated k!
How exciting, although I hate the moving and unpacking process. I hope all is well with everything and can't wait til baby Daxen is here!
Great apartment. You guys are going to love it. We can't wait to see little Daxen.
Post a Comment