We are finally back from Nauvoo! It was the a great trip but I am glad to be home! Below are some pictures of our journey. We didn't get as many as we wanted because our camera kept dying on us and wouldn't take the pictures It was a little frustrating but we tried to get as many as we could!
The van ride was pretty uncomfortable but Stevie was good enough to let me lay on him so I was comfortable enough to finally fall asleep! Teresa was great and was my mother throughout the whole trip, making sure that I was okay and that my feet weren't getting swollen even though they were! She is amazing and I loved that she took care of me!
We enjoyed our time there and learned so much about the saints and the Prophet Joseph Smith! He is amazing and both of out testimonies have grown from the experience! The temple in Nauvoo is BEAUTIFUL! The session was amazing and I will hopefully never forget it!
We are glad to be home and I am glad that we decided to go because I think I would have regreted it if we didn't!
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
4 comments:
sounds like you had a great time, glad you made it home okay! Talk to you soon,
Love ya!
I'm glad you guys had a great time. I can't imagine riding in a van for that length of time, pregnant. Good for you for doing it. I loved the slide show. You two are so cute!
alright...I wanna see an update here!
Meesha I cant believe you are going to be a mom soon! That is so crazy!! Keep me updated on your life!
Post a Comment