I love that flower too. It is so cool...red yellow red yellow. I would love to go there someday. Cory has already been, he said it was awsome. Oh yeah, Nice try on the beard bud!
Give the beard a few more years, and you might have a nice 4 o'clock shadow! I loved the pictures. I got teary just looking at them. What an incredible spiritual experience! I hope Kevin and I get the chance to go soon. I am glad you guys were able to go on some trips before Daxen arrives. We are going to be at Mom's (we are flying in on Memorial Day) this coming week. Hopefully we will see you.
Stevie and I were married on July 7, 2007. We are loving our life! We have a little boy Daxen who is growing like crazy and is very handsome! We are living in Price Utah and doing our own thing. We love being a family and cannot believe how fast time flies.
2 comments:
I love that flower too. It is so cool...red yellow red yellow. I would love to go there someday. Cory has already been, he said it was awsome. Oh yeah, Nice try on the beard bud!
Give the beard a few more years, and you might have a nice 4 o'clock shadow! I loved the pictures. I got teary just looking at them. What an incredible spiritual experience! I hope Kevin and I get the chance to go soon. I am glad you guys were able to go on some trips before Daxen arrives. We are going to be at Mom's (we are flying in on Memorial Day) this coming week. Hopefully we will see you.
Post a Comment