Thursday, May 1, 2008

This is me at a little past 10 weeks left! I am HUGE or so I feel like it anyways! These are probably the only pictures you will see of me pregnant because I will only get bigger and really don't want those memories:) ENJOY!!



4 comments:

T said...

FINALLY! I have been trying to talk Autumn into putting pictures of her pregnant self on her blog, too. She is not as brave as you I guess! You look great! I know you probably feel really big, but you don't look it. Cute shirt! You make pregnancy look good!

The Rasmussen Family said...

ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDIN ME!?!!? You are not even that big swee-T! And this is the only time you are okay to get huge and nobody can say a darn thing. You better start embracing your new figure baby cakes! Its fun!!!! Hahaha, silly thing!

Amber Staub said...

It was great seeing you guys last week. You look so cute pregnant!

NatPalmer said...

Cute belly! (I always hated when people said that to me, but it's true.)
Hey- your mom & I need to chat about an arranged marriage between our siblings. They can just be friends for now... but we'll all know their future is planned! haha. :) I just think your little brother is so cute- I hadn't really seen him since I was in high school & he was little & always annoying Chad. (I posted some of their Prom pics on my blog, by the way.)