Thank goodness for all the toes being there. I still can't believe you guys are having a boy after thinking it was a girl. You need to tell that place in the mall that you want your money back!
Stevie and I were married on July 7, 2007. We are loving our life! We have a little boy Daxen who is growing like crazy and is very handsome! We are living in Price Utah and doing our own thing. We love being a family and cannot believe how fast time flies.
2 comments:
Thank goodness for all the toes being there. I still can't believe you guys are having a boy after thinking it was a girl. You need to tell that place in the mall that you want your money back!
I totally agree with Amber with the money back. What a waste. You never hear things like that actually happening to you! I can't believe it.
Post a Comment