Thanks Age! I finally figured out how to get a cute template for our blog! Stevie says its to girly, but I told him I will be the one that does our blog, and he can just write on everyone's blog:) I'm sure I will be the one adding our pictures and telling everyone what is going on in our life, and so he doesn't need to worry about it! Hope everyone is doing good!!
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
4 comments:
cute back ground where did you find it?
Meesha, we would all love to see a slide show of your Costa Rica pictures. If you go to the family blog, www.streamfamily.blogspot.com there is a slide show with the option to create your own. Just click on it to make one for your own blog! Let me know if you need help. Cute, cute page! I don't even know how to do that yet.
Good job Meesha! I too would like to see pictures of Costa Rica!!
I loved the slide show of your trip. That first picture of the crocodile/alligator is creepy. Is it dead? It's looks like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment