This is Mine and Stevie's blog page. Hopefully we will get good at it so we can do cute things. We are still learning but hopefully it will work! We are expecting a little girl and are very excited about it. Stevie says he still can't see himself being a dad or holding our little girl! It hasn't sunk in yet, (hopefully he doesn't pass out in the hospital). Her name is going to be Taylee Dawn. School is going great and Stevie is loving his job! We have decided to move to Provo after the baby is born. Stevie is going to go to UVU and finish his schooling there while selling insurance with my brother Jason. We hope all is going well and can't wait to see everyone.
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
3 comments:
Yay! you guys have a blog!!! I am so excited for you guys to have a little baby girl. ooooh! I can't wait til we have one.
Hey! Welcome to the blogging world! Meesha good job on getting this set up! Taylee is such a cute name. I love it. Can't wait to see you guys in a few days. I will be coming through Price Saturday evening. Can we stop and see you guys?
I'm a little slow commenting ou you blog, but I love it. I can't believe you guys will have a little baby girl the next time I see you. I can't wait.
Post a Comment