This is for sure a little boy and not a girl! He sure isn't hiding anything this time! We are very excited but its a little bit different! Stevie can't wait until he is here! We don't have any names picked out so if you have any ideas let us know!
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
3 comments:
AAAHHHHHHH!!! I'm so excited! I guess we jumped the gun on all the girl clothes! Well, now you can take them back pick out your own boy clothes. My favorite boy name is Tade. It is obviously never going to work for me even if we did have more kids. Tade Wade? Tade Wade Made Lemonade in the Shade. Yeah, I don't think that will work. But I love it.
Yup he's not hiding anything in this picture. He's a boy and proud of it. CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you. the first boy to carry on the stream name!
I cannot believe this!!! I though Stevie was kidding with me. I just kept saying Stevie, knock it off that is not funny. That will be so fun to have both of our kids the same thing. We are way excited for you.
Post a Comment