Thursday, February 14, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

5 comments:

T said...

Good job Bud! Thanks for doing that. The kids loved to look at the pictures. They got a kick out of you guys in your zip line helmets. That looked so fun, and scary! Is that a whale that you took a picture of? What was the food you took a picture of? My favorite picture was the one of you and Meesha in front of the sunset. So cute! See you guys Saturday evening! We will probably stop in on our way home from Provo and say hi real quick.

Stevie and Meesha said...

Hey Tiff,
Yes that was the picture of the whale, that we stevie's good picture taking skills!! The first food picture I believe was just the soup that we were having that day. The one with the banana leaf behind it were the tamales(not sure if that is how you spell it) but those were stevie's favorite things to eat. The sunset one was great, the guy that picked us up and was taking us let us stop and see different things. Like the alligator one, I think that we coutned over 20 of them where we were watching them! It was an awesome trip and we loved it:)

Moke said...

Hey the slide show looks really good I need to learn how to navigate my way through everything on my blog. It looks so pretty there. I would love to go visit some place like that.

Adri and Cory said...

Nice job on the slide show Meesha! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I too liked the picture of you guys in the zip line helmets!

Moke said...

Stevie Meesha... YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!! Visit my blog for more information