Hello Everyone! So Stevie and I are having a hard time deciding between these two decorations for our babies room! We want you opinion! So please comment back on which one you like more! We like both rooms the same that is why we are having trouble! If you could help us out that would be great! Thanks
These are the two options
http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/coc/coc7035-738_pop1_coc7035-738.html
http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/cci/cci3544096_pop1_cci3544096.html
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
7 comments:
Wow that is a tough decision. Well here are my opinions: The jungle one is really cute for a little baby, but if you do the sport themed one, you can keep it like that for a while and he will never grow out of it. That is a tough decision, but I think I would have to go with the sports themed one! good luck with everything and keep keeping us posted!
This family is all about baseball! A sports themed room will last him for a long time. That is probably the way to get your money to stretch the farthest. I love the jungle one too. Boston's room was a jungle/safari theme. If I had to pick one, I would do the sports theme.
My thoughts are the same. I love, love, love, the sports one!! I did Kodi's room in princess two years ago. It was so cute but only lasted for about a year and a half. I wished I never would have done that. Best of Luck!!! It is a tough decision!
That is hard.. I totally know what you mean cuz I am still trying to figure that out for myself. I like the sports one and you can use it for a while and not just when he is a baby. They are both really cute though!
I agress with everyone else about being able to use the sports theme longer. They are both really cute, but my favorite is the sports. I think it will be easier to find deorations that go with a sports themed room.
Have fun!
I too agree with all the others. Sports stuff does last longer, and that one that you have picked out is really cute and fresh. I love sports stuff, and as Amber mentioned it is easier to find stuff to go with it. I do like the safari one also though. But my vote goes to the sports.
Uuummm. definately the sports room. hands down.
Post a Comment