Thursday, March 27, 2008

Help with the baby's name.

We don't know wether to stick with Daxton or Daxen. (The same except the T). We need help figuring it out. Will you all please leave what you think? If you do choose Daxen should we spell it Daxon, or Daxen?

8 comments:

T said...

I like Daxen (with an "e") the best, but both are cute.

Moke said...

I like Daxen too. It's unique (I don't know anyone with that name). But he might be correcting people all the time because they would probably be sayin Daxton? He would say, "no Daxen, no T" But I like Daxen better.

Adri and Cory said...

I like them both. I think I like Daxten better. I wanted to name Coen that. Cory says he thinks you should name it Dexter. He tried for forever to get me to use it. You are more than welcome to it!!! Sorry I am no help. I think this was the hardest part of being prego.

Adri and Cory said...

P.S. People will say it wrong no matter what. People pronounce Dagen like with a short A. What do you do?

Luke and Mary said...

Shmeesh! This isn't really about the name... both are way cute. But I just wanted to say Hi and that when I was about as far along as you we went to Arches too.... so those pictures brought back some fun memories! And in case you don't know who I am... Mary Frandsen Peacock :)

Behling Family said...

I too agree with everyone else. I like Daxen best.

Amber Staub said...

I think they are both cute names, but I like Daxten just a little more.

The Rasmussen Family said...

I just asked dawson (no lie) and he likes Daxton. With the T. I agree, it gives it a little more substance. Daxon is cute, but for some reason I like the T! But you will decide no matter what I think. hahaha