Thursday, March 20, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

5 comments:

T said...

Cute pictures as always! Meesha, I love the one of you holding the baby. You look so cute. Can't wait till that little stinker gets here! Any luck on names yet? How was Disney Princesses on Ice?

Moke said...

Cute cute slide show. I loved going to delicate arch, it was so pretty there. It sounds like a fun time. You guys should go to little wild horse canyon. That is a neat hike! It's down by goblin valley! its so cool, I went there with scotts family also. I should show you the pictures I took.

Allyson said...

You look so cute pregnant! It looks like you had a fun time.

The Rasmussen Family said...

Hope you enjoyed that little trip hiking! Not too much longer and you would rather die than do that again (translation: you are about to get huge...enjoy every moment from now until then)!!! Love you guys!

Behling Family said...

The slide show was was way cute, good job. It looks like you guys had a really good time.
When did you guys go to Moab?