We just got back from going down to Moab today! We hiked up to Delicate Arch and my little Brother Ryan came with us! It was really fun, and our first experience of getting sunburned again! It was really fun! This is a little video of Stevie just having a little trouble coming down, but i'm not sure if he is pretending or if he is really having and issue!
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
6 comments:
Come on Bud! After the bathtub ledge, anything should be a piece of cake! Looks fun!
Whatever bud you are just faking it! What is the bathtub ledge?
I definatly think he is pretending, if not he is more of chicken that I thought. If he can attempt the unicycle, then he can surely jump of the tiny ledge.
Yes, please fill us all in on the bathtub ledge story. Wether he is faking or not it's pretty funny. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Like every other story, you have to watch Stevie tell it for it to be funny, but since I doubt he will tell it I will. When Stevie was younger he was convinced that he could jump from one side (the side closest to the toilet) of the bath tub to the other. Yes, the other...where the soap dish is. He figured he could jump onto the ledge with his tippy toes and hurry and grasp the tops of the bathtub tiles. It ended badly, as you might assume. I guess he fell back and hit his head on the tub. Aut and Age came running in to see what the big commotion had been, and all he said was that he had slipped :0) Didn't he also "fly" down a flight of stairs in his Superman cape?
Yeah I will be sure to fill all you guys in with actions about the bathtub story. It is pretty funny. It really hurt at the moment, and I think it stunned me pretty good because I didn't know what happened for a minute it all happened so fast.
Post a Comment