Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WE FOUND AN APARTMENT!!

Hello everyone! We found an aparment in Provo for 525 a month! It is a good apartment, with dishwasher, and what we were looking for a washer and dryer in the apartment. We don't even have to get our own because they are already there! We are going up saturday to make the deposit! Even though we are not moving until end of July we are going to pay for the months that we aren't there because this is such a good deal! We will take pictures of it so you can see what it looks like! I am very excited about it and so is Stevie! Sorry we are so bad with keeping up with our blog, but right now is pretty busy! Finals these next couple of weeks, and then moving out, and we are also going to go to Nauvoo! Bishop and Sister Nielson talked us into it!:) It was good seeing you all this last weekend and can't wait to see you again!

2 comments:

Moke said...

Congratulations!! Yay it is so excititng moving into a new place (even though the move itself is stressful) I liked moving into a better apartment. I am glad you guys found one with a washer and dryer AND a dishwasher. I can't wait to see pictures of it and of the baby in 3D!

T said...

I am so relieved! I was stressing for you guys! When are you going to Nauvoo? Is anyone going with you? That sounds so fun. Are you flying? You guys are welcome to standby tickets if you want them. Can't wait to see pictures!