I'm glad Halee dressed up for your shower...just kidding, I'll give her some slack because of her knee! :) The profile pic sure makes your womanly parts stand out! I was talking about your belly...sad I missed it. Love ya though! Good luck with finals!
How cute! The little clothes line is so adorable. It looks like everyone had a fun time. That is such a cute idea. That striped shirt is really cute on you!
Stevie and I were married on July 7, 2007. We are loving our life! We have a little boy Daxen who is growing like crazy and is very handsome! We are living in Price Utah and doing our own thing. We love being a family and cannot believe how fast time flies.
4 comments:
Cute slide show, and I love your outfit too!
I'm glad Halee dressed up for your shower...just kidding, I'll give her some slack because of her knee! :) The profile pic sure makes your womanly parts stand out! I was talking about your belly...sad I missed it. Love ya though! Good luck with finals!
How cute! The little clothes line is so adorable. It looks like everyone had a fun time. That is such a cute idea. That striped shirt is really cute on you!
that was so much fun... :D love you meesha!
Post a Comment