A couple of week ago Kylee and Michael were so generous and watched Daxen for Stevie and I. Stevie went to his softball games and I went shopping with my mom and sister to get some more wedding things:) I was so thankful that they did that for us. They even bought their dog ZOE..(spelling) She is so cute and Daxen loves her.
Monday we went to the parade of shoes for Miss Utah. It was fun and there were some creative shoes. Daxen loves water so of course we were by the water playing in it:)
Today we went to Moab for my sisters bridal pictures. It was good weather and everything turned out wonderful! She was beautiful and usual. THANKS DAD AND KYLEE FOR WATCHING DAXEN!! Ryan and I had our climbing moments and it was a lot of fun!
When we came home Aunt Halee was making cakes and well Daxen wanted to eat some of it:) He just got a little messy!
6 comments:
So cute! Dax is a handsome little man! dont worry not even the swine flu can stop me from blog stalking! thanks for everything!
He is such a cutie! He's getting so big! :D
Life is getting to be so fun, and its fun to see what your guys are up to! Your little family is very cute, glad you share these little stories :)
I love messy face baby pictures. He looks so cute.
Sounds like you have been having fun. What a nice family you have! =D What a cute little one you have. He is a STUD!
He is getting so big. It seems like I just saw you guys and he has even grown since then. Cute pics.
Post a Comment