Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A LITTLE BIT HERE AND A LITTLE BIT THERE

We have been up to quite a bit lately! First we went to my brothers graduation that was held at the BDAC in Price. It was fun to go and watch him. Thanks again Allie for watching him for us..it would have been a rough round if he would have been there.



Aunt Halee throwing Daxen in the air!


This happened the night after Ryan's graduation. Stevie in the black hoodie and Jason in the blue. They planned on scaring Ryan and his group of friends that they had down stairs. All doomed to fail when they hid in a car and we were suppose to text them when the "group" was on their way out. Well so much for phone service delivering text at that moment. They did not receive the text until after they had got in the car and pulled away. After much debate we hopped into the car to try and scare them at my grandma's house where they were staying. DOOM TO FAIL AGAIN....while we dropped them off in back Ryan just got in his car to go back home. We were thinking of ways to scare Ryan and called him up to ask him to stop and get a Root Beer from the gas station for Halee...(FYI...it was past midnight by this time....who in their right mind would want a ROOT BEER, but he fell for it)...OUR PERSISTENCE WAS NOT IN VAIN! Scaring Ryan was the best...He took off as soon as he saw both of the scary masked men running towards him. (You know when you see someone running with all of their might, their head is down and arms are pumping as fast as they can) That was Ryan...I tried to get it on camera but night vision was no where to be found! But it was worth it.
I was also able to help with the proposal to my sister from Schyler. They will be getting married July 10, 2009 in the Manti Temple! I am so excited for her and love helping her with everything! We had a BLAST picking out a wedding dress...(laughing in the dressing room while others chuckled outside that could hear us)....pretty great experience if you ask me! I love spending time with her..I LOVE HER TO DEATH!

Last but not least. Daxen is starting to walk. He hasn't got it down quite yet but we practice with him all of the time. (Sorry it is sideways)

9 comments:

Halee D. said...

Hey Smeesh! Thanks I love you too! Thanks for all you do you're the best sister ever... oh wait my only sister but your still the best! :) Schyler also says your still the best. I am so excited your lil boy is walking! That is awesome! Love you!

whitney.evan said...

Holy Cow!! I can't believe he is walking already!

Ashley Cardon said...

o my goodness he is totally walking thats so much fun!!! hope all is going well!! cant wait to see you guys again! -ashley cardon

Amber Staub said...

You know how we Streams love a good "scare story" I wish the video would have worked out. I would've loved to have seen it. I can't believe Daxen is walking. I love how he can hardly wait for Stevie to let go. He just takes off.

Zeke and Allie said...

You are very welcome by the way! i loved watching your little boy! :) He is so cute and I cant believe he is walking! I love you guys

Behling Family said...

My thoughts were exactly what Amber said, I wish I could have seen it. I love to see people get really scared, but I dont like them to do it to me. I cant believe Daxen is walking, that is so cute to see. Crew started walking while we were gone (of course)! Look out though, I think it was easier without him walking, he is into everything!!! But so cute to watch.

Jamie and Tom said...

oh my gosh.. dax is so big!! He's walking already?? wow! Good for him! You're gonna be busy! and the scare story cracked me up! I can totally picture ryan just freaking out and stevie and jason laughing their heads off. That reminds me of your dad with the freddie crougar? is that even his name? story... every time he dropped me off at my house.. dah that was not nice haha

Jamie and Tom said...

ps.. sorry I didn't know I was signed on on Tom's name.. this is Jamie :)

Jamie and Tom said...

hey I got your message! sorry I haven't called you back. life is crazy at the moment! haha anyways our address is 425 N 100 W upstairs apt logan, UT 84321. I dunno why it is being sent back. I unfortunately have to work this saturday so I can't come down to the shower, but hopefully it is fun for Halee!