Monday, June 29, 2009

Daxen's Birthday Party

This weekend we celebrated Daxen's birthday at my Mom and Dad's house. Once again didn't really know what was going on but liked ripping the paper off of his presents. He didn't do as much damage as I wanted him to on his cake but he did a pretty good job! Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us! He has so many people who love and care about him!

Opening presents
His beautiful cake that Aunt Halee and I decorated.

Not sure what to think
Cut a piece out and then he took the knife from me and that is how he destroyed his cake.
Not the safest object but it worked!

HE WAS TOTALLY DONE BY THIS POINT!
THE FINISHED MESS!(with a little help from MOM)

4 comments:

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

What a cute little cake. I can't believe how long and pretty your hair looks! =D I am glad the party was fun. What a cute little guy. =D

Ben and Jessica said...

Love the birthday cake!! Very cute. The first B-day really is so much fun...well...for the parents anyways! They really don't understand! Funny! Any party at the Rassmussen House is always good. You really have a wonderful fam! We need to set up a play date for us! Here is my email. Don't make fun I haven't change it since Highschool. Let me know when a time is good for you. We could go swim, lunch, picnic. Whatever works for you! shaniajess@hotmail.com

Brock Cardon said...

wow that is so awesome that he is already one year old! gee... i can remember when that little guy was just starting to sit up by himself... so fun. The cake is so cute! i love it!! and i cant wait to let Cal dig into his cake too! that will be a blast to watch! Again thanks so much for all your help when we were sick! you helped us out a bunch!! You guys are awesome!

The Luke's said...

Happy Birthday Daxen! I can't believe he is already a year old, the pictures are so cute, and his first cake! I think those are the funnest. You look really good Meesha! and Happy Anniversary in about 5 days :)