I am having problems finding things to feed Daxen. I would really like a to set a menu every week but I just run out of ideas what to give him. If anyone has anything that they have done in the past or have any ideas on meals please let me know! Thank you!
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
4 comments:
I have the same problem. Usually I get ideas from my mom. I can give you a few ideas though. I feed Olivia cut up grapes, cut up string cheese, sometimes we have spaghetti but we make it with bow tie noodles cuz it's easier for her to pick up but it is quite messy. She also eats chicken nuggets. She loves chicken noodle o's. For breakfast sometimes we give her scrambled eggs and toast. She eats pretty much everything we eat just in smaller pieces.
Cut up meatballs (Costco has yummy meatballs). They are soft enough he can probably gum those, especially after they've been cooked. Melon, lima beans (its amazing, but my kids loved them), green beans, black beans. Okay, just try several types of beans. Yogurt, PB&J torn into pieces. Now I'm hungry, gotta go.
Crew and Dace both really love frozen peas. Dace thinks that they are in the catagory with popsicles. He only asks for them at snack time. Crew loves them and it keeps him entertained while I am trying to cook. Easy mac, sandwiches cut up, mashed potatoes.
Eva is a really picky eater. The things she will eat are blueberries, boiled eggs, grilled chicken (i give her a huge chunk and she just gnaws on it), whole grain elbow macaroni, canned fruit. Hope that gives you some ideas!
Post a Comment